External Pipeline Inspection
Our External Pipeline Inspection activities consist of multiple inspection methods including side scan sonar, multibeam bathymetry survey, sub-bottom profile, etc.
The type of activities for External Pipeline Inspection:
- Marine & Pipeline Survey
- Hydrography & Geophysical Survey
This External Inspection Service is critical to ensure our Client have the latest seabed information whether the pipeline still buried and already exposed and also on the information on the pipeline location such as horizontal movement, depth and more.
Eureka Efektif’s External Pipeline Inspection process include:
- All inspection equipment will be mounted on the survey boat
- The survey activity require certain speed for data collection activity
- Each inspection method will produce a different type of result
- All of the results shall be compiled together hence the Client will have a complete and comprehensive information in a single report