Pipeline Blockage Removal
Pipeline Blockage Removal is a service that will be required when the pipeline is blocked by high amount of debris, pig stuck or due to other causes. This service is critical to ensure the pipeline can operate again and to increase the production rate subsequently.
EUREKA EFEKTIF’s service for Pipeline Blockage Removal include the following processes:
- Several methods can be utilised to remove the blockage using the pipe pulse and flexi coil method. Both methods are provided by EESB principle – Paradigm Flow Services
- Detailed discussions with the pipeline operators need to be carried out in order to determine the best solutions to resolve the issue
- Upon identifying the possible solutions, the equipment will be mobilised accordingly by our Technical Team to worksite
- Location of the blockage will be determined first prior to start of work
- Upon having details on the blockage location, the pipe pulse or flexi coil method will be utilised by our Technical Team to remove the blockage