OUR QUALITY POLICY
Eureka Efektif Sdn. Bhd is fully committed to provide total customer satisfaction with manufacturing efficiency, quality products and services to the oil & gas industry in accordance with customer’s specifications, statutory requirements and relevant codes and practices, within stipulated time frame.
In Eureka Efektif, we strive to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction through:
- Efficient and Effective Management
- Excellent Engineering Practices
- Implementation & Continual Improvement of Quality Management System
OUR HSE POLICY
EUREKA is committed to achieving HSE excellence through responsibility of management and all employees’ involvement. EUREKA will endeavour to provide a safe and healthy working environment and to avoid adverse impact and injury to the environment and personnel where the business is located. We have clear leadership participation and all employees’ involvement. We strive with appropriate technology in provision of the services.
EUREKA subscribes to the HSE practices demanded by our customers, expected by government agencies and add value to the business as a whole. EUREKA will:
- Protect the health, safety and welfare of all those who may be affected by our activities, and minimise impact on the environment.
- Continually monitor HSE performance to ensure compliance with legislation and published HSE goals and objectives.
- Ensure processes and systems of work are designed to take account of HSE legislation, identified risks and customer expectations
- Ensure that work activities are resourced and supervised in accordance with identified risks and established policies and procedures
- Encourage the reporting of HSE concerns driving continual improvement and the prevention of incident, accident and pollution
- Review annually and publish internally HSE performance, strategy, goals and objectives
- Provide information, instruction and training as is necessary to ensure the safe performance of work and the minimisation of environmental impact